Front (Tape) + Sides (Clip)
For Men not having hair in the front, to clip.
What is Combination hair system?
- A Clip-on hair system is one where the hair system has clips-on the underside of the system to attach it to your own hair.
- Other words used for a clip-on hair system are clip-on hair patch, clip-in hair pieces, human hair clip-in, hair replacement clip system etc.
- It’s an excellent option for people who have lost volume on the top of their heads, but have enough hair for hair clips in the front, back and sides (after lost volume on the top of their heads)
Who is it Meant for?
- This is an excellent option for those who don’t have much hair in the front hairline area but don’t want to shave off their hair.
- This is perfect for somebody who wants to remove the hair system on a daily basis.
- Ideal for those who do not have enough hair in the front hairline area, but have enough on the sides and back (1.5 to 2 inches) for hair clips to be attached and don’t want to shave their head for full tape hair systems.
- Perfect for someone who wants to remove their hair system on a daily basis.
Real Life Client
Life of a Combination System
- The life of a clip system hair patch with front tape, depends on the amount of hair implanted and thickness of the base.
- Low density clip on hair systems with front tape and thin base have shorter lifespan.
- For example, low density clip on hair patch and thin base would last 6 to 8 months depending on how well you take care of it.
- High density with thicker base would last approximately 8 to 12 months.
Features of Combination System
- You don’t need to shave your head as compared to full tape hair replacement systems.
- Can be attached and removed on a daily basis.
- No itchiness on the scalp caused by glue adhesives sometimes.
- Your hair growth needs to be at least 1.5 inches for hair clips to be attached on the side and back
- Lifespan of the hair system may reduce due to daily removal and application.
How do i order
my Hair System?
- Book a consultation with us.
- Visit our centre In Khar West.
- Clear up all your doubts about the process with us in person
- Your sample and mould will be taken.
- After this, your order will be successfully placed!
- Book an In-depth video consultation with us.
- Take a video for the measurements of the hair loss area. We provide you with video resources to accurately take your measurements. Follow the steps, and send us your measurements.
- Our team of experts will design the hair system based on your measurements and requirements. A ready-to-wear hair system will be delivered to you at the comfort of your home.
- If you have purchased a Clip-on Hair System, it is ready-to-wear. If you have chosen a Stick-on Hair System, we will help you find an expert in your locality who can assist with the application process.
A hair patch clip system with frontal tape is not on your scalp 24/7. You will be wearing it and removing it on a daily basis. So there’s no way it will do any damage to your natural hair.
Clip- on hair systems with side hair clip and back, and front hair tape have a slightly thicker base for the clips to provide a secure hold. For this reason, a hairline that’s a 5/5 may not be achieved like in glue systems, but a 4/ 5 hairline can surely be achieved.
We do not suggest you swim or workout with your hair system on. It is advisable to take off the hair system and wear a swimming cap to cover the head while swimming and a regular cap during workout. During shower too, we suggest you remove the hair system, finish your shower and then put it back on..
It is not advisable to sleep with it as the hair clip side and back can cause discomfort while sleeping.
A clip system hair patch with front tape can be fully maintained at home and there’s no need for salon servicing. However, ask your hair replacement technician to provide best tape for hair systems and best hair clips for thick hair so you are sorted!
Our glue and tape hair systems are available in ultra- thin base material that is completely undetectable when stuck on your scalp. Even someone sitting very close to you won’t be able to tell you are wearing a hair system.
Book a Consultation
- Consult with one of our hair replacement experts and gain more clarity about hair systems.